Digital.Maag Repository

Kitchen office burns in Wicker Basket blaze

Show simple item record Snier, Bill en_US 2011-01-29T23:46:19Z 2019-09-02T21:08:45Z 2011-01-29T23:46:19Z 2019-09-02T21:08:45Z 1977-05-20 en_US
dc.identifier.citation Jambar, p. 1, col. 3 en_US
dc.description 1 p. en_US
dc.description.abstract A smoldering cigarette butt left on an office chair covered with papers and files was the cause of a fire that occurred in the office of the Wicker Basket Restaurant manager. There was no damage estimate. en_US
dc.language.iso en_US en_US
dc.relation.ispartofseries Jambar ; v.54:Iss.51 en_US
dc.subject Wicker Basket en_US
dc.subject Fires en_US
dc.subject Kilcawley Center en_US
dc.subject.other Facilities en_US
dc.title Kitchen office burns in Wicker Basket blaze en_US
dc.type Article en_US

Files in this item

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

Search Digital.Maag

Advanced Search


My Account