Digital.Maag Repository

Browsing University Archives by Title

Browsing University Archives by Title

Sort by: Order: Results:

  • Unknown author (1997-06)
    A portrait of C. Vernon Snyder.
  • Unknown author (1987-10)
    A portrait of Vernon Haynes.
  • Unknown author (2011-09-09)
    Inventory of the YSU Archives Vertical File, located in the Archives section of Maag Library.
  • Unknown author (1996)
    A photograph of the Veterans Memorial Plaza.
  • Unknown author (2016-02-04)
    Vic Rubinstein ('66) is credited with being the first mascot at Youngstown University in 1965. He is dressed in a tuxedo and a homemade penguin head.
  • Unknown author (2003-01)
    A portrait of Dr. Victor Wan-Tatah.
  • Unknown author (1947)
    1947 Youngstown College victory over Canisius with head football coach Dike Beede. Original photograph is located in the black 1940s photograph binder.
  • Unknown author (2001-04)
    This is a photograph of the view underneath the Wick Avenue pedestrian bridge.
  • Unknown author (1996-02)
    A portrait of Dr. Virginia Monseau.
  • Unknown author (1952-03)
    Voting instructions, March 1952. Original photograph is located in the black 1950s photograph binder.
  • Unknown author (1992-10)
    A portrait of Dr. W. Gregg Sturrus.
  • Unknown author (1941-11)
    W.A.A horseback riding, November 1941. Original photograph is located in the black 1940s photograph binder.
  • Unknown author (1989-11)
    A portrait of Dr. C. Wade Raridon.
  • Unknown author (2002-01)
    A portrait of Walt Ulbricht.
  • Unknown author (2003-06-04)
    Dr. H. S. and Florence Wang have contributed $100,000 to the student recreation and wellness center fund. The Wang's gift brings the fund within $4 million of its goal.
  • Unknown author (1967-12-20)
    Ward Beecher Hall dedication ceremonies, the audience, December 20, 1967. Original photograph is located in Box 2 folder 16 of the Youngstown College Public Relations Office Collection RG 29/1.
  • Unknown author (1967)
    Construction on Ward Beecher Hall for the Planetarium expansion, circa 1966/1967. Original photograph is located in Box 2 folder 16 of the Youngstown College Public Relations Office Collection RG 29/1.
  • Unknown author (2011-01-29)
    A photograph of an architectural rendering by K. Anthony Hayek Associates Architects of Ward Beecher Science Hall.
  • Unknown author (2011-01-29)
    A photograph of a line drawing by Jody Nudell of Ward Beecher.
  • Unknown author (2011-01-29)
    A photograph of Ward Beecher Hall showing the greenhouse on the Lincoln Avenue side.

Search Digital.Maag


Advanced Search

Browse

My Account