Digital.Maag Repository

Browsing Hildegard K. Schnuttgen Ethnic History Collection, 1924-1987 by Title

Browsing Hildegard K. Schnuttgen Ethnic History Collection, 1924-1987 by Title

Sort by: Order: Results:

  • Unknown author (1969)
    Caldwell District (a.k.a. Lower Brier Hill) file contains a 15 page history.
  • Unknown author (1985)
    The Charles B. Schaff folder contains a correspondence between Schaff and Ms. Schnuttgen who thanks him for an interview.
  • Unknown author (1986)
    Report on an interview with former Youngstown Vindicator reporter Clingan Jackson to the ethnic history committee of the Mahoning Valley Historical Society, composed by Brian K. Brennan in December 1986.
  • Unknown author (1980)
    Cunningham Family of Lowellville folder contains an newspaper clipping from the Youngstown Vindicator, dated December 21, 1980, which details the family's early history in Lowellville.
  • Unknown author (1986)
    This file contains Ethnic Organizations in the area from 1982-1986. Listed for most organizations are member leaders and occasionally listed are descriptions and times of meetings for the organization.
  • Unknown author (1967)
    Henry Kurtz is the subject of the following file. The material can be separated into two sections. One is a photocopy of an article entitle “Henry Kurtz: Man of the Book” by Donald F. Durnbaugh and the other is a photocopy ...
  • Unknown author (1984)
    Holy Rosary Parish of Lowellville contains photographs and a correspondence from Ms. Schnuttgen thanking the Rev. Carl J. Forgach for the tour and interview.
  • Unknown author
    Holy Trinity Catholic Church file contains a newspaper clipping on the 107th annual meeting of the Historical Society, a short history with an interview with Msgr. Leo Adamiak, "The Symbolic Doors of Holy Trinity" publication ...
  • Unknown author (1970)
    The Mahoning Valley Historical Society folder contains two publications. The first is the 84th Annual Meeting which contains information on the beginnings of Youngstown and information on Daniel Shehy (who bought land ...
  • Unknown author (1969)
    This file contains information regarding Myron Israel Arms who lived 1822-1864. Included is a small booklet which contains several letters interchanged between Myron Israel Arms and his wife Emaline Warner Arms in the ...
  • Unknown author (1987)
    Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church file contains correspondences between Charles B. Schaff and Ms. Schnuttgen with Rev. Joseph L. Iati, newspaper clippings focusing on the 75th Anniversary of the church, the Fatima statue, and ...
  • Unknown author (1982)
    Polish Immigrants in Youngstown file contains a brief report on the DYM, a newsletter of the Polish Arts Club of Youngstown, written by Joseph S. Rudjak and a correspondence between Rudjak and Felix S. Mika with Mika's ...
  • Unknown author (1983)
    The questionnaires are for the committee to help promote a broader understanding of various cultural groups and their contributions to the area. At least two different drafts and copies are contained with a note to Ms. ...
  • Unknown author (1982)
    The Schwebel Baking Company folder contains newspaper clippings on the company's 75th year in business and interview with Mrs. Dora Schwebel, who was a prominent figure in the company's history. There is also a booklet on ...
  • Unknown author (1961)
    Slovak Community in Youngstown file contains a report entitled “Lansingville : a Study of the Adjustment Patterns of Slovak Immigrants and Their Families” written in 1961.
  • Unknown author (1987)
    St. Elizabeth’s Hospital folder contains a correspondence from Ms. Schnuttgen thanking Sister Susan Schorsten for an interview, a copy of a speech Ms. Schnuttgen presented to the Historical Society regarding the hospital, ...
  • Unknown author
    St. John Greek Orthodox Church file contains a newspaper article on art work the church was selling for the 4th annual Greek festival.
  • Unknown author (1982)
    St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church file contains information on the history of the church and a list of Parish priests from 1919-1982.
  • Unknown author (1982)
    St. Rocco’s Episcopal Church file contains photocopies of a brief history of the church and the fifteenth anniversary of the Re-Opening of St. Rocco's Church Program Record.
  • Unknown author (1925)
    St. Stanislawa Kostki contains photocopies of the history of the church.

Search Digital.Maag

Advanced Search


My Account